l carnitine liquid is involved in fatty acid metabolism. It is an endogenous molecule. It is synthesized in the body from amino acids. It is very helpful in losing fat or gaining muscles. It allows breaking down fat and getting energy from stored energy reserve. Its sources include fish poultry, milk and also in red meat. It is also used as a performance drug.
Let us look at its benefits:
• Fat reduction: l-carnitine liquid helps the body get a lean figure. It converts long chain fatty acids into mitochondria, where they are oxidized to produce energy. It is majorly recommended to have its supplement when dieting.
• Bone mass: After a certain age there is a danger of bone loss in many senior citizens and post-menopausal women. Bone loss can lead to fractures, osteoporosis, and arthritis. It slows down bone loss and improves micro structural properties by decreasing bone turnover.
• Heart Conditions: It is proved that l-carnitine liquid is used in the treatment of heart conditions. It reduces the chances of a second heart attack. Now heart patients can exercise without any chest pain or another discomfort.
• Kidney treatment: Your kidney naturally produces l-carnitine liquid. Hence it helps in producing this cranitine for patients with kidney disease.
• Breastfeeding women: New breastfeeding mothers tent to lose their amount of carnitine liquid. So they are recommended to take an l-carnitine liquid supplement. it will also help loosing body weight faster.
• Brain function: It helps protect senior citizens from brain aging or stress related problems. it aids the brain in functioning longer and better.
• Immune System: it works as an antioxidant that prevents one from damaged cells. This will act as a protection in case of old, allergies and in training.
l-carnitine liquid can be taken two or four grams in a day. But it is advisable to consult a doctor. One is recommended to have it to get the above benefits.